Dat Wallpaper

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Solemn Update: Bat-Hound Week canceled (for now)

Bat-Hound is definitely one of my favorite all time characters, so this hurts to say:

I have to put Bat-Hound week on hold.

I know boy, I'm sorry.

I'm having technical difficulties posting my promised Bat-Hound Week; Day 1. I know I promised, but that's just how it is. I'll be working on it, but it might be a long time before I post it.

So to make up for it, here is Batman casually walking down the street in Batman #408:

But musically in the background, someone whispers in a high pitched voice: "You can tell by the way he uses his walk. He's a Woman's Man. No time, No Talk."

Yes, Batman #408 by Max Allan Collins (whoever that is) and Chris Warner (no idea who he is either), the issue where (New Earth) Batman meets (New Earth) Jason Todd. This is actually one panel directly before that. But i'm just ranting randomly.

I will get Bat-Hound week to work eventually, but I don't know when. I had the first 4 days already DONE, and was working on day 5. So I came too far to call it quits on it. In the meantime, I have my suspect of who's behind all this:

"Your blog knows too much. I'm shutting you up." Over my dead body, Gordon!

Well, my ride only comes when I actually talk about something, so I guess i'm walking:

"I'm gonna go listen to the Hee Bee Gee Bees. Unless some kid is stealing the tires off the Batmobile. Then I'm doing adoption papers tonight."

See you whenever I feel like posting next!

No comments:

Post a Comment