Dat Wallpaper

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Announcement: BTAS reviews begin... sometime

So it's pretty apparent that I have no schedule for this blog, and anything pops up at anytime. Usually there's a post at least once a week, sometimes not. Mainly this is because 2 reasons:

1. I like to write out post the day before I post them.

2. I go to school which leaves me with either very scarce time to post or too much time on my hands.

Specifically because of reason #1, I can't effectively have a review of each month's issue before everyone else. Point is, if I review each month's issue: Coo.

If not: you can look forward to reviews of Batman the Animated Series!

When? Lol idk.

First thing is i'm gonna have to find a way to post the episodes in parts and clips, without going to youtube. But when it comes it'll be cool:


Like Batman.

So this post was fairly pointless, so i'll just Christian Bale now (Buh Dum Tss)


Get it? Bale? Like Bail out, but Bale because Christian Bal... Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment