Dat Wallpaper

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

In response to Jared Leto being the next Joker


So word 'round the block is Jesus Jared Leto is the next Joker. I gotta say, that's a lot to take in coming home from work half exhausted. My mind is still drifting with all the possibilities that this means. But i'm already past whether or not he'll be good or not.

He's gonna rock it.

I can tell already, and I bet you can as well. Will he compare to the others? That all depends on the version of Joker he portrays. The first thing I did was look for some fan-art of what he might look like. So far this is the best looking one:


Mostly because the lack of photoshop.

Oh yeah and Tom hardy is (snickers) Rick Flagg. Why would he go from being BANE to Rick Flagg? That's a name I haven't heard in like 4 years. I had to google him to remember who he is.

Rick Flagg. pffffffft I can't stop laughing at him. Sorry Tom!

Anyways, hype for Suicide Squad 2016! Take that Marvel!

Well, my ride's here:


See you whenever I feel like posting next (, which is soon)!

No comments:

Post a Comment