Dat Wallpaper

Thursday, February 5, 2015

That time Batman and Robin decided to stalk a child named Danny

Meanwhile, in Batman #107:

"Ahem. I believe you mean Robinson Park, YOUNG MAN."

...yeesh

That's a lot to take in on one page. I gotta say though, that Batman statue is pretty sick.

But you know what's not sick? The part where:


*Sigh* "He's just like Batman!". Yeah? Well so are a lot of people in Gotham. Shut Up.

But here's whats worse:

"Oh no, my fan senses are tingling! Robin, hide!"

Alright, seems like a fair coincidence, but why are they there?


So it turns out that they happened to be on a shortcut to the Batmobile when they over hard this, and so they decide to leave a bike there for him when he comes back tomorrow:


WAIT WHAT?!

"Let's trail him to his home". J**** C*****! You know where you can leave him a bike! he comes here everyday! You don't have to TRAIL HIM HOME you psychopaths!


NO!


NO, NOT A GOOD IDEA! You are stalking a child!

let's take a breather...



*Inhale*








Whew...

Better.


So they, and then drop everything to get him a bike:


What?! No Batman, just BUY him a bik-

I gotta' ask. Is something wrong with him this issue? This isn't the stupidest thing Batman has ever done, but it's the creepiest. And did it really take ALL NIGHT to make a freaking bike? Make Alfred do it! I don't understand anything.

Onward:

You don't know. It could be from Man-Bat.

"...Would buy my kid a bike!"

...The end.


Well, I wish:


NO BATMAN, NO! BAD BATMAN!

You have literally NO REASON to be there! I mean, they're stalking a kid that's 10 at most! He still wears a crown on his head!

Run Danny, RUN.

So then they bust a pair of laundry mat criminals:


And then Danny helped beat them or something and then:

"Oho!"
There's nothing Danny loves more than good plot.

And so with his entire life fixed, he says goodbye to his REAL father, the Batman Statue:


Ah, isn't that sweet?

"...My love..."
...And from that day forward, Batman stalked Danny home Every Day. Creepy.

So that's that. I'd like to imagine when Danny is 40 something he'll have a realization and go "Holy Sh*t". And that he still rides that bike to work.

Well, my ride's here:


...On second thought, i'll just walk.

See you whenever I feel like posting next!

No comments:

Post a Comment