Dat Wallpaper

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Batman #39

So isn't this issue just having a mini blow up today, isn't it? I feel I should chime in as well.

I loved this issue, in its 40 page glory, it set up for the finally beautifully blah blah blah. Lets get down to business:

1. Court of Owls



I love the fact they stop and talk about fixing leaks. Oh, and about a chemical that makes you immortal and all that jazz, but that was kinda minor. Leaks are serious business.

2. I was F*king right. I knew it.

Remember the time I was talking about how Endgame is a Mirror to Death of The Family? I was right again. In DOTF, we left off thinking that Joker card just floated on into the Batcave. Take a look:




...Yeah. NO WAY Joker could swim into the Batcave. Unless he was immortal. Then again I don't think we would've guessed that in DOTF.

And finally; the less we talk about Alfred for now the better. Because things aren't looking very bright.

So that's that one crazy effin issue.

Well, my ride isn't here, so i'll just have to... Swim.

See you whenever I feel like posting next!

No comments:

Post a Comment