Dat Wallpaper

Friday, February 6, 2015

Quite possibly the greatest Commissioner Gordon story I have ever had the pleasure to feast my eyes upon:

Holy Long Titles, Batman!

Precisely Robin.

And now; Detective Comics #245:


Not in your dreams, Mystery Man! Batman doesn't just trust any two-bit vigilante with a-


Oh yeah. Golden Age Batman. That's right.

As if the title wasn't spoiler enough; the dude is Gordon:


"He's a robot! Wait no he's Superman!"
Well aren't you a little muckraker, Vicki.


Then Vicki in all her investigative wisdom arrives:

So she just walked up and stabbed him with a pin? 

Then they take down the main gang:


Blah Blah Blah.

I know what you're really here for. Here it is:




That's a pretty nice house, by the way.

"You're a darling, Batman!"
I think even Grant Morrison would have trouble fitting that into continuity.



SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE Ya did, Batman. We'll go with that.

Also, a moment with Alfred Pennyworth:

"SIGH. Very well, Sir. I'll put it with the rest."

Well, my ride's here:



See you whenever I feel like posting next!

No comments:

Post a Comment