Dat Wallpaper

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Batman and the Milkshake of Justice


Does anyone remember Dick Sprang's Batman Lithograph? Here it is:


Well, there are still unidentified objects in the picture, such as:


And:


Well, I found out what this-


-is.

I'm about 90% sure it comes from Batman #84 (which was drawn by Dick Sprang); that had a Giant Blender:


Now obviously, the one in the lithograph is WAY smaller, which is probably so it didn't take up much room.

So that's cool.

Oh, and I promised a Milkshake of Justice in the title:


Milkshakes on the first date. Every. Single. Time.

Well, my ride's here:

God I love that cover. And issue.

See you whenever I feel like posting next!

4 comments:

  1. The mask thingy with the two axes crossed behind it makes another (earlier) appearance. Check out page 1 from Detective Comics #158: https://ultraboy8888.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/tec_158_001.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's right underneath the dino's head

      Delete
    2. You're right actually, I have seen that in other batcave drawings before, have yet to find what it's from a year later. Thanks for the comment(s)!

      Delete