Dat Wallpaper

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

In which Batman is defeated by an Elephant

When was the last time you visited your Grandfather's house? 

     My Grandfather has this big Grandfather Clock at his house which no one is allowed to touch. What he doesn't have is fake raccoon tails and fur scarfs to go clubbing every night in furry raves with.
      Batman #120, everyone.
     We open at at Wayne Manor where Bruce and Dick receive a call about a strange blue light coming from Stevens Storage Warehouse
     A Perfectly fine reason to call Batman and Robin. Scary blue lights.


     I'm sorry, but is that guy carrying an entire Grandfather Clock?


     And a lamp (which is on somehow)?! Seriously dude. It's a robbery. Not a competition. Jerk.

"Baws iss gunna' be so proud 'uf me"


"I's goin' places mama'. I's goin' places."
   
Like I said earlier, fake raccoon tails and fur scarfs:


So anyways, onto Batman vs the Elephant:


Ready? Here comes Batman's epic battle against an uncontrollable Zoo Behemoth! Behold: Batman Vs. The Mad Elephant

"Killing you would only end your pain. No- Instead, I will...
"BREAK YOU!"
"Why didn't you just... Kill me?"
"Your punishment must be more... Severe."

     Okay so maybe I hyped it up a little but I'm driving a point here. During Knightfall, why didn't Batman go to the Whirly-Bat?
Scratch that.
     Why didn't Batman just get some super awesome vehicle to fight crime with while he was crippled? Actually I know dang well why. Bats was absolutely Destroyed by Bane. Also I just like poking fun at the contrasts between Knightfall and this issue.

"But I wouldn't let something as silly as being crippled stop me from crimefighting. Pffffft."

   And yes, here's some Whirly-Bat action for you.


"But why do I have to use a Whirly-Bat? I'm not crippled!"
"Quiet Robin"
"Yes Boss."


     Not quite as epic as the Mad Elephant battle but hey, its the Mad Elephant. He can't be topped. He Broke the Bat. First. Bane has nothing on the Mad Elephant.

     Well, ride is here:


See you whenever I feel like posting again!

1 comment: