Dat Wallpaper

Friday, April 10, 2015

Every thing Batman announced in Convergence so far

Despite being yet Another reboot, I'm looking forward to the convergence. As long as Dan Didio stays out of it, I'm good.


It's gonna be a semi-long post. So far, these versions of Batmen & Family will supposedly appear in Convergence if i'm interpreting the ads right:


The original Earth One (Earth 1) Batman:

The guy who fought a bunch of giant robots/aliens, and then in the 70 early 80's was the weakest batman to ever exist.

New Earth Batman:

Arguably the greatest Batman to ever exist, after the Animated series Batman in my opinion. Everyone knows who he is.

Gotham By Gaslight Batman:

Batman who fought Joker the ripper.

Injustice Batman:

Batman from that one video game.

Batman from the world of flashpoint:

I was pretty sure this world was destroyed, but whatevs. This is the Thomas Wayne Batman.

Batman Beyond from DCAU:

This is Terry Mcginnis from the show, which is the closest to BTAS Batman we'll get.

Just Imagine Batman:

Admittedly, I know little to nothing about this Batman except he's what Stan Lee envisions Batman as.

New 52 Batman:

This is the Batman from the last 4 years of comics. You may know him from Death of the Family, Court of Owls, Batman Endgame, ETC. He's pretty much new earth Batman that's 12ish years younger.


Super Sons Universe:

An alternate pre-crisis Earth One / Earth two alternate future where Bruce and Clark and Bruce Wayne jr and Clark Kent Junior as sons.


Darkest Knight Batman:

Again, I don't really remember this version. He was Green Lantern-Batman or something.

Lil' Leaguers Batkid:

Batman if he were a kid vigilante

New Frontier Batman:

Batman from the 50's (Not to be mistaken with Silver age Batman, but kinda similar)

Pirate Batman:

Well... He's a pirate... Pretty Self explanatory. I had a toy of him when I was kid, but that's about all I know.

Batgirl:

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH BATGIRL. This is Batman if he were a girl, becasue it's a reversed gender universe. I can't see this causing any confusion [denote sarcasm].


Red Rain Batman:

Vampire Batman. But I don't know how becasue he was killed by Alfred and Gordon at the end of the story. Request: Get Kelly Jones to draw his appearances.

The original Pre Crisis Earth 3 Owlman:

I was kinda hoping he was dead, not that I hate him, but I don't care either way. He could be interesting though.

Kingdom Come Batman:

I haven't read Kingdom Come yet, but it's on my shelf. I plan to read it before Convergence ends. I know this version is like 50-60 years old.

Extra:

The original Superman:

SON. OF. A. FUCK. This guy still exists?! This is the same guy who:



SNEEZED A FUCKING UNIVERSE AWAY.

Set this guy against ANY baddy, and they're toast.

Batman Generations:

Alternate (original)  Earth 2 pretty much



Issues Featuring Batmans / Batfamilies:










Personally, I'm looking forward to this issue the most:


Do know why this issue is gonna be great? It's written by THE Legendary Len Wein.

Also looking forward to this, since Azbat's is one of my favorite all time characters:


I never even knew pre Zero Hour was it's own universe, to be honest :/

So yeah. There's a LOT of reading to do during convergence, and a lot of reviewing.

Check in tomorrow for my first set of reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment