Dat Wallpaper

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Another Scarecrow Rant

So 2 days ago I went on a long rant about the quality of Scarecrow comics in the last few years. I think it's only fair I point out some of the more recent incarnations that have actually done the character justice.

#3: Gotham's Scarecrow



This Jonathan Crane isn't even Scarecrow yet. And you know what? he's at least 4x times better than this. He was given a great origin, and I can't wait to see him pop up again later in the series.

#2: The Nolan Trilogy Scarecrow


I'll admit this version got bland at times, but Cillian Murphy overall killed it. Just watch this scene:



And our number one best recent incarnation of Scarecrow is;





#1: Batman: Arkham Video Game Series' Scarecrow



This is what happens when you actually try to make Scarecrow worthwhile. While not motivated by power or fear, the writers found a good substitute.

Hate.

The Scarecrow fucking hates Batman's shit. Arkham Knight hasn't even been released yet, and i already know he going to be out of control epic. Trailer:


I rate this 10,000/10



_______________________________________



While these all may be Non-Comic versions, I don't think that's so far fetched when comic Batman's been dealing with this:

"Grrrrrr, I'm spooky! Fear me pls"

Step up your game, DC writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment