Dat Wallpaper

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

And the next Batman Movie is................


...The Court of Owls! Yay!

Actually it's called Batman vs Robin.


For some reason they seem to be blending the whole Damian betrays Batman for the bad guy thing like they did in Batman and Robin Vol 1:


Yeah; Batman does not look happy there:



Time to bust out the Bat-Copy Pasta:

What the Bat-Gyro did you just f****** say about me, you little bat? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Super Heroes, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on The Criminal Underworld, and I have over 300 confirmed villains in the slammer. I am trained in every warfare and I’m the top fighter in the entire JLA forces. You are nothing to me but just another target for my batarang. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying stuff to me cause you're my son? Think again, Robin. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the Galaxy and your Heat signature is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your existence. You’re screwed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can injure you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Research and Development Department of Wayne Enterprises and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your @$$ off the face of the continent, you little $h1t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” move was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. My bats will crap all over you and you will drown in it. You’going to blackgate, kiddo


...That was a little intense, even for me.

So that's that. Dat Court of Owls tho:


HYPE. TRAIN.

Well, my ride's here:



Yeesh, do I always blog in abandoned warehouses? Anyways; See you whenever I feel like posting next!

No comments:

Post a Comment