Dat Wallpaper

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Batman 45: Ovens and art galas

Welcome to batman archives, where some crazy loner reviews comics all alone every now and then. Let's look at batman 45;

*witty joke*

So if you just got done reading this like I did, you probably have some of the following questions like I do;

What does a particle collider have to do with anything?

Why is mr bloom sporting a blimp?

Who is mr bloom?

Well, it turns out I don't have the answers either. The only answer I really have is the identity of mr bloom. Not that that's important anyway, so let's talk about Bat-hound again for the billio-

*Audible grumble from audience*

Okay FINE, I'll talk about who mr bloom is instead. First, I'll have you look at two pictures;


And


Starting to see something? I think that's all I need to say for now. But I do encourage you to go read some zero year. Just sayin.

So, what else is there to taco bout? Oh yeah, how about batman HITTING SOMEONE WITH A SHARK?!

Fish slap


You wannaknow how to tell if an issue was good? By how bipolar it is. Particle colliders, fighting sharks, robots, freaky plant people, and a love story all crammed into one issue.

Rating;

8.8/10

Well, my rides here



See you whenever I feel like posting next!







No comments:

Post a Comment